This is an authentic Nintendo 64 controller that has been refurbished and customized by Stang Boy Customs. All components, inside and out, go through rigorous testing and cleaning before they are put up for sale. Every custom peripheral sold works just as it would brand new out of the box (unless otherwise noted). All systems and peripherals put up for sale are used, and show signs of wear. This item is made-to-order and can take between 3-10 business days from date of order to ship. We have several affordable domestic and international shipping options!
Each controller will be serviced in the following ways:
- Shells, buttons, pads, and other parts will be hand-cleaned with mild detergent and water. Any part that does not meet our quality performance standards will be replaced.
- The joystick will be refurbished with Stang Boy Customs N64 gears and a plastic-safe synthetic lubricant, and tested to meet our quality performance standards, if necessary.
- A new, custom length, paracord-wrapped cable will be attached with an OEM controller port of the same color for maximum strength and durability.
Additional upgrades can be purchased as well:
- New (non-OEM) Gamecube-style joystick installation that exceeds the normal N64 stickbox operating parameters.
- Special edition BLACKOUT Button sets available either in whole or partial sets.
- Custom paint jobs (limited availability, please see our other listing).
- Stock of Funtastic and some colors of controllers may be limited or sold out at the moment. Check back frequently for new stock every so often!
- Length of cords are approximate, and in most cases a few inches longer than advertised. Cords can be made to any length (up to 20 feet).
- Any order that does not have a specified length will receive a 10-foot cord.
- All controllers have been tested and guaranteed to work with the original Nintendo 64 hardware. Third-party computer/USB adapters and other peripherals may or may not be compatible.
- Please note that some paracord options are limited to a certain length due to availability.
- In most cases, these controllers have the original input port attached to the end. In certain cases where the original port has been damaged beyond repair, a generic black or grey port may be substituted.
- If you would like BLACKOUT buttons on certain buttons and not on others, please email us with your order number immediately after purchasing. The charge will remain the same.
- Certain customizations may not be available for pre-assembled custom controllers
Mail-In Controller Services
Have a controller you would like us to mod for you? Contact us through our website: www.stangboycustoms.com
Please visit www.stangboycustoms.com/console-care for more information.